About this event
- Where? At the Expo Hall at the Thurston County Fairgrounds
- When? March 30th from 5:30-9:30pm
- What? An evening of fun and food.
- Why? This auction is to raise funds to provide improvements to the county fairgrounds for the benefit of everyone.
Be prepared to bid on a wide variety of items both in silent and live auctions on things like a week in a condo on Maui, or a dessert of the month!
Food will include pecan smoked pork, apple bourbon grilled chicken with apple-bacon chutney, summer vegetable blend, rice pilaf, rolls, and mama’s coleslaw! Coffee, tea and soft drinks will also be provided.
Local beer and wine will be featured.
Balloons with prizes, other fun games and great raffles are part of the fun.
Cost? (includes tickets for 1 alcoholic drink):
- $35 per person
- $50 two person ticket
- $200 for a table for eight (8)
Space is limited, so don’t delay! TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
Binda Douglas – email@example.com
Kathie McWaid – firstname.lastname@example.org